- This event has passed.
Single Keyword Shatterpoint Tournament
November 1812:30 pm - 6:30 pm$10
- Rounds – 3
- Round time – 120 minutes
- Format – Showdown
- Software – Longshanks
- Doors – 12:00 pm
- Start – 12:30 pm
- Entry – $10
Standard events will use a 120-minute round timer with Mission Critical starting at the 90-minute mark. To create a variable game length, we will roll 5 Attack Dice, and add one minute to the event round for each critical(B) and strike(A) result.
If a game has not concluded when the time for an event round runs out, the players finish the current Turn and calculate their scores.
Strike Team Selection
- Each player will bring their Strike Team that is in line with the current rules, errata, and FAQ https://www.atomicmassgames.com/shatterpoint
- Strike teams can not have more than one of the following keywords among their units.
Units that do not have one of these 4 keywords listed, can be used in any list. For example, Bo-Katan Kryze only has the following keywords “Clan Kryze, Death Watch, Mandalorian, Nite Owls” so he can go in any list with the mentioned keywords.
Painting and Basing
- All models must be based on their current base size. Official Base Size pdf
- Painting is not required.
If two or more players have the same number of event points, tiebreakers are used to determine each player’s standing within that group. Tiebreakers are used in the following order until all players within that group have been given a standing.
- Struggle Cards Claimed: The player with the higher number of cumulative Struggle Cards Claimed is ranked above all other players with the same number of event points. The player with the second-highest cumulative Struggle Cards claimed is ranked second among those players, and so on.
- Strength of Schedule: A player’s Strength of Schedule is calculated by dividing each opponent’s total event points by the number of rounds that opponent has played, adding the results of each opponent played, and then dividing that total by the number of opponents the player has played. The player with the highest Strength of Schedule score is ranked above all other players in the group not yet ranked. The player with the second-highest Strength of Schedule is ranked second among all players in the group not yet ranked, and so on.
- Wounds Inflicted: The player with the higher number of Wounds Inflicted on enemy Units is ranked above all other players with the same number of event points.
- Random: If any players are still tied after all other tiebreakers have been applied, then those players are ranked in a random order below any players already ranked in the group.
We will follow the player responsibilities listed in the Star Wars: Shatterpoint Showdown rules pdf (Showdown Rules) including the following:
- Measuring Tools
- Strike Team
Players are also responsible for conducting themselves in an appropriate, sportsmanlike manner at all times.
3x Acrylic tokens – 2 extra tokens if you prepay for the event either in-store or online.